Forrest Tennis Club is a non-profit association run by volunteers for the benefit of its tennis members.
Individuals and families who join the club as financial members receive a number of benefits from their membership; some of these include:
- Full free access to the club’s courts during daylight hours
- Reduced night time fees when using lights with the courts
- Access to the clubhouse and its facilities
- Member rates for social tennis
- Ability to play in ACT Tennis sanctioned events such as club pennant competitions and other tournaments
- Access to our internal club competitions
- Access to services and benefits with Tennis ACT and Tennis Australia via their affiliation program
- Voting rights at our yearly annual general meeting
On top of these listed, we shouldn’t forget the many social and health benefits of enjoying a game of tennis with friends and family.